|Partners: Women’s Union in Tan Lap Commune and Farmers Association in Cu Yen Commune
|Operational areas: Tan Lap, Lac Son, and Cu Yen communes of Luong Son district, Hoa Binh province
Main objectives: The project aims to handle animal waste and provide poor farmers with clean and cheap energy generated frombiogas slurry, contributing to protection of public health, job creation in rural areas, and reduction in the use of fossil fuels, deforestation, and greenhouse gas emissions (GHGs).
– Financial support
– Dissemination of information about biogas plants
– Technical training on operation and maintenance of biogas plants
– Training on the use of biogas residues in agriculture
– Implementationand supervision of the project
– 100 biogas plants are put into use
– Organizing 4 training courses in technical operation and maintenance of biogas plants
– Organizing 4 trainings on use of biogas residues in agriculture
– Organizing two workshops on biogas propaganda.